Estudio mineralógico de arcillas cerámicas de la provincia de Zamora III. Yacimientos en el basamento paleozoico

M. SÁNCHEZ-CAMOZANO, M.A. VICENTE

Abstract


The mineralogical propiertes of 15 samples from 8 ceramic deposits of the province oh Zamora have been studied. The deposit are localized in the Paleozoic. The tecniques useid were: cation-exchange capacity, chemical analysis, differential thermal analysis, therrnogravimetric analysis and X-ray diffraction. It is concluded that the samples from deposits XX and XXII are composed, mainly, by illite (60-80 %) and kaolinite (20-40 %). The other samples contain illite (20-60 %), kaolinite (10-40 %) and montmorillanite (15-50 %).



Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


RCUB RCUB Declaració ètica Avís Legal Centre de Recursos per a l'Aprenentatge i la Investigació Universitat de Barcelona