Vers une analyse morphologique des structures mobiles des régions orale et pharyngée
Because of the importance of their functional activity, it seems it is now necessary, in dento-facial orthopedy, always to closely into the radiological observation of the mandible structures in the oral and pharyngeal regions, which led us to the elaboration of a plan for the morphological study of those tissues.
This study is done on teleradiographics in norma-lateralis, taken at rest position, on children who use to show a lingual interposition between the dental arcades.
Its purpose is a morphological reading of the hyo-glosso-pharyngeal structures by means of the linear mensurations and surface studies through a computer table.
I hereby certify that the authors of the above manuscript have all:
1. Conceived, planned, and performed the work leading to the report, or interpreted the evidence presented, or both;
2. Written the report or reviewed successive versions and shared in their revisions; and
3. Approved the final version.
Further, I certify that:
1. This work has not been published elsewhere and is not under revision in another journal;
2. Humane procedures have been followed in the treatment of experimental animals (if applicable);
3. Investigations in humans was done in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation or with the Helsinki Declaration (if applicable).
4. This paper has been carefully read by a native English speaker who is familiar with the field of work (this applies to authors who are not fluent in English); and
5. The copyright of the article is transferred from the authors to the Bulletin du Groupement International pour la Recherche Scientifique en Stomatologie et Odontologie upon acceptance of the manuscript.