SEM measuring of the interface between cavity wall and restorative materials
Keywords:interface, amalgam, composite, SEM
The purpose of this article was to describe a method of measuring the interface between cavity walls and restorative materials and to evaluate it by comparing the interface of amalgam, composite restorations and cavity walls. With the different restorative materials the interface could be measured. Its value was dependent of the type of restoration. This methodology is available for ail restorative biomaterials. It could be of interest in clinical evaluation of restorative materials.
I hereby certify that the authors of the above manuscript have all:
1. Conceived, planned, and performed the work leading to the report, or interpreted the evidence presented, or both;
2. Written the report or reviewed successive versions and shared in their revisions; and
3. Approved the final version.
Further, I certify that:
1. This work has not been published elsewhere and is not under revision in another journal;
2. Humane procedures have been followed in the treatment of experimental animals (if applicable);
3. Investigations in humans was done in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation or with the Helsinki Declaration (if applicable).
4. This paper has been carefully read by a native English speaker who is familiar with the field of work (this applies to authors who are not fluent in English); and
5. The copyright of the article is transferred from the authors to the Bulletin du Groupement International pour la Recherche Scientifique en Stomatologie et Odontologie upon acceptance of the manuscript.