Occlusion and rhythm of eruption
Abstractspan style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px" class="Apple-style-span"Occlusion through successive phases of dental eruption was the concern of many authors. So that the progressive installation of occlusion is made harmonious way, it is necessary that the dental eruption sequences proceed correctly. The authors have studied rhythm appearance of permanent teeth, and they have determined the average eruption age of canines, first, second premolar and second molar. The results are given for the 574 children of the sample and following to the sex./span
I hereby certify that the authors of the above manuscript have all:
1. Conceived, planned, and performed the work leading to the report, or interpreted the evidence presented, or both;
2. Written the report or reviewed successive versions and shared in their revisions; and
3. Approved the final version.
Further, I certify that:
1. This work has not been published elsewhere and is not under revision in another journal;
2. Humane procedures have been followed in the treatment of experimental animals (if applicable);
3. Investigations in humans was done in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation or with the Helsinki Declaration (if applicable).
4. This paper has been carefully read by a native English speaker who is familiar with the field of work (this applies to authors who are not fluent in English); and
5. The copyright of the article is transferred from the authors to the Bulletin du Groupement International pour la Recherche Scientifique en Stomatologie et Odontologie upon acceptance of the manuscript.