Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticeThe Author retains ownership of the copyright of the article, unless the contrary is stated, and all rights not expressly granted in this agreement, including the non-exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, and display the article in print or electronic form, and grants to Abriu: estudos de textualidade do Brasil, Galicia e Portugal the exclusive rights to first publication of the Article. The work will be available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works license, by which the article must be credited to the Author and the Journal must be credited as first place of publication.
Office of the General Secretary of the University of Barcelona
If you register as an author or reviewer or the administrators of a journal create your register account, the objective will be to organize the completion of the different functions associated with the journal to which you register. If you register as a reader, the objective will be to send you information about the journal to which you register.
Consent of the interested party
The University and those responsible for the processing, if applicable. The transfer of data to third parties is not covered, except when there is a legal obligation.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure of your data, right to request data portability and restriction of processing.
For further information, please visit this link: http://hdl.handle.net/2445/122803