Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Check that the name of the author/authors is/are not in the first page of the submitted manuscript, and that there are no indications of the identity of the author throughout the text
- Carefully make sure that the Abstract follows the instructions for authors in this journal, so that the abstract clearly and explicitly indicate: subject, research question, major gaps in the literature addressed in your submission, theoretical framework, most relevant sources, methodology, and contribution to the literature.
- Make sure that the lenght of your paper does not exceed an average of 8,000 words
- Before uploading your manuscript make sure that notes and references, as well as tables or figures, are in the journal style as indicated in the journal website
- Non-native English speakers must have an specialized English native speaker revising the text in every stage of the editorial process. Each author is responsible of this requirement. The journal may suggest possible names of English native speakers if requested.
- Check that there is no plagiarism, even self-plagiarism (using text, tables, figures, already published). There are tools like URKUND that can help authors check this requirement.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Authors transfer to Universitat de Barcelona all copyright. Creative Commons
Created from a work avaible in http://revistes.ub.edu/index.php/JESB
Office of the General Secretary of the University of Barcelona
If you register as an author or reviewer, the objective will be to organize the completion of the different functions associated with the journal to which you register. If you register as a reader, the objective will be to send you information about the journal to which you register.
Consent of the interested party
The University and those responsible for the processing, if applicable. The transfer of data to third parties is not covered, except when there is a legal obligation.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure of your data, right to request data portability and restriction of processing.
For further information, please visit this link: http://hdl.handle.net/2445/122803