Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been published / submitted to another journal and is not being reviewed by another journal
- The main-text file has been submitted in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word, RTF o WordPerfect
- If applicable, contributions cited in the reference list at the end of the article include their URL – for example, for working papers or unpublished material and documents available online.
- The text font should be size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and use italics instead of underlined (except from URLs). All figures and tables should be placed where they belong within the text, NOT at the end of the manuscript.
- The paper file should be prepared so that it can guarantee a double-blinded review: the title page and any information concerning the author(s) should be omitted from this file and just compiled through the online submission form (see below).
The author(s) assign all copyrights to the publisher of this journal. Creative Commons.
The author(s) agree with the following terms:
This assignment of rights means that the author(s) have granted to the publisher the exclusive right to publish and reproduce the Article, or any part of the Article, in print, electronic and all other media, in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, for the full term of copyright. Yet, RHI-IHR allows authors to send the final version of their articles accepted for publication to institutional open access repositories within six months.
The publisher will issue the relative text under the Creative-Commons licence, which allows sharing the Article with third parties, subject to the acknowledgement of its authorship, its publication within this journal, and the relative copyright agreements.
All the articles and reviews are in open access through the website of the RHI-IHR. There is, nevertheless, an embargo applying to the last four published issues.
Copyright (c) 2021 Revista de Historia Industrial. Economía y Empresa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Office of the General Secretary of the University of Barcelona
If you register as an author or reviewer, the objective will be to organize the completion of the different functions associated with the journal to which you register. If you register as a reader, the objective will be to send you information about the journal to which you register.
Consent of the interested party
The University and those responsible for the processing, if applicable. The transfer of data to third parties is not covered, except when there is a legal obligation.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure of your data, right to request data portability and restriction of processing.
For further information, please visit this link: http://hdl.handle.net/2445/122803