The reception of proposals for 2023 will be open in November and December 2022.
- All the authors will receive notification of receipt of the work.
- During January, corresponding authors will be notified if the manuscript is suitable to be peer reviewed.
- Corresponding authors will receive the reviewers' comments with the final decision in a period between 3-4 months.
- The editors of the journal reserve the right to publish the contributions in the issue which they consider most appropriate.
- Submitted manuscripts must be prepared for blind peer review and must follow the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- DER will not edit submitted manuscripts for style or language, it is authors' responsibility. Also, reviewers may advise non acceptance of a manuscript if there are an unacceptable number of grammatical errors.
Editorial BoardRead more about Paper submission - closed