Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been prievously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (or Opensource equivalent).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The manuscript has preferably been formated according to the DER Template.
The submitted manuscript has been prepared for blind peer review. All references to and names of the authors have been removed from every parto of the manuscript and replaces with the word "Author".
Author information has been included in the submission process (Step 3. Metadata)
- DER will not edit submitted manuscripts for style or language, it is authors' responsibility. Also, reviewers may advise non acceptance of a manuscript if there are an unacceptable number of grammatical errors.
Copyright NoticeThe authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication.
- The texts published in Digital Education Review, DER, are under a license Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3,0 Spain, of Creative Commons. All the conditions of use in: Creative Commons,
In order to mention the works, you must give credit to the authors and to this Journal.
Digital Education Review, DER, does not accept any responsibility for the points of view and statements made by the authors in their work.
Office of the General Secretary of the University of Barcelona
If you register as an author or reviewer, the objective will be to organize the completion of the different functions associated with the journal to which you register. If you register as a reader, the objective will be to send you information about the journal to which you register.
Consent of the interested party
The University and those responsible for the processing, if applicable. The transfer of data to third parties is not covered, except when there is a legal obligation.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure of your data, right to request data portability and restriction of processing.
For further information, please visit this link: http://hdl.handle.net/2445/122803