Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that it is an original manuscript and has not been published before or has been submitted simultaneously in another journal.
- I confirm that any material which I do not own copyright has been clearly aknowledged in the text.
- The paper follows the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Author Guidelines section which is to be found in «About the journal».
- Authors have uploaded the ORCID profile in the online platform when submitting the paper.
- Authors have uploaded the bibliographic references in the form when submitting the paper in the online platform.
The authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication.
- Texts will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work, provided they include an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship, its initial publication in this journal and the terms of the license.
Office of the General Secretary of the University of Barcelona
If you register as an author or reviewer, the objective will be to organize the completion of the different functions associated with the journal to which you register. If you register as a reader, the objective will be to send you information about the journal to which you register.
Consent of the interested party
The University and those responsible for the processing, if applicable. The transfer of data to third parties is not covered, except when there is a legal obligation.
Right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure of your data, right to request data portability and restriction of processing.
For further information, please visit this link: http://diposit.ub.edu/dspace/handle/2445/122803