Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted to any other journal (or an explanation has been sent to "Comments to the Editor").
- If the submission is for the Neuroeducational Research or Experiences and Perspectives sections, a summary is also provided for the Neuromads section, which is performes as a new submission.
- Figures, tables and images are subjected to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 license. Whenever possible, the URLs for references have been provided.
- The text uses single spacing, font size 12 Calibri, except in URLs. With respect to all illustrations, figures and tables, they are placed at the end of the template.
The text complies with the bibliographical and style requirements described in the Author's instructions, which can be found in «About the Journal». References and cites are in Vancouver format (cites in the text with a number and numbered reference list in order of cite appearance). The files for submission are in the Microsoft Word format that can be downloaded in this section.
If you submitted to a peer reviewed section of the journal, you must follow the instructions to Ensure an anonymous evaluation.
- If the submission is for the Neuroeducational Research or Experiences and Perspectives sections, a abstract(English)/resum(Catalan)/resumen(Spanish) is submitted as indicated in the templates.
This section publishes original articles, without peer review, and includes editorials, opinions and book reviews, to stimulate debate and share ideas in the field.
This section aims to share research in the field of education, whether conducted in a laboratory, research or educational center, as well as in other spaces throughout the educational community. Original, peer-reviewed articles are published here, covering original research papers, review, case study and hypothesis-theory. It also accepts translations of original articles by authors published in other media, as long as the medium allows.
Experiences & PerspectivesHere we gather didactic experiences and ideas that mark the development of the field of neuroeducation and education in general. It contains original articles covering pedagogy and innovative curricula, educational practices, perspectives, final postgraduate or master's work and educational policies. It accepts translations of original articles by authors published in other media, provided that the medium allows it. They are peer-reviewed.
NeuromadsThe intention of this section is to bring educational practices, ideas, debates and evidence in the field closer to young people. It includes the articles that accompany the submissions to Neuroeducational Research and Experiences & Perspectives sections. We recommend the use of rigorous, close and attractive language aimed at this audience, above an age of 12.
The authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication
b. Texts will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial License that allows others to share the work, provided they include an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship, its initial publication in this journal and the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 license.
Secretariat General of University of Barcelona
|If you register as an author or reviewer, the purpose will be to manage the performance of the corresponding functions in relation to the journal in which you are registered. If you register as a reader, the purpose will be to send you information about the journal in which you are registered|
Consent of the person concerned
|The university itself, and the treatment providers, if any. The transfer of data to third parties is not contemplated, unless it is a legal obligation|
Access your data, rectify them, delete them, request the portability of the data or request the limitation of the processing
Additional information can be found at the following link: http://diposit.ub.edu/dspace/handle/2445/122803