Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The texts sent for publication must be unpublished (not previously published).
- The file should be sent in text format (doc, docx or rtf).
- Text Calibri 11, exact spacing 18pts
- Abstract From 500 to 1.000 words
- Keywords Separated by ;
Format of the graphic material. Jpeg 300 dpi
Bibliography APA norms
- Mini CV Aprox 50 words
- Anonymity All references to the author (s) must be removed from the text and the name of the author must be changed to "AUTHOR".
The licence allows: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. Author's rights are protected by the ISSN 1139-7365. On the w@terfront has no restrictions respect the copyright by the authors and does allow authors to retain the publishing rights without restrictions.
This journal does not apply any type of charge to the authors for the presentation or processing of the articles.